The game was ported to the Famicom, released on April 17, 1987 and which is based on the arcade game. The Famicom version has additional segments in each stage.
The game has the player control Kunio, who fights various gang members and students to avenge Hiroshi after they have beaten him up. The general objective of the game is to the beat the enemies first and then the boss to clear a level. Kunio attacks with general kicks and punches along with other variations of them like the sit-on punch and the flying kick. Although the arcade and Famicom versions have the same premise, they have a few differences between each other. In the arcade version, the player must beat a certain number of enemies before the boss decides to join in on the fight. If the boss is defeated before the enemies are, the enemies will automatically exit the screen, meaning that the player has won the level. In the Famicom version, each level is divided into subsections and the bosses are fought without enemies aiding them. Also, there is a section in the second level where Kunio rides a motorcycle.
- Kunio - The main character in this game.
- Hiroshi - Kunio's best friend, who gets beaten by different gangs.
- Sabu's Bodyguards
- Riki Samejima - Gangster from Hanazono High School and Kunio's eternal rival. He is the 1st Boss in Stage 1, in which the level takes place at a subway.
- Shinji - A leader of the Biker gang "Yokohama Funky". He is a 2nd Boss in Stage 2; he and his gang are located at the biker parking lot . Basically a stronger version of Riki.
- Misuzu - A giant sukeban from the Taiyō Academy. She is the tougher boss in Stage 3. Her stage takes place in an alleyway, where she and her gang hang out.
- Sabu - The leader of a yakuza gang known as the "Sanwakai". He is the final boss in Stage 4. His stage takes place both outside his building for the first part and inside it the second segment.