|Name:||Kunio no Nekketsu Dojjibōru Densetsu|
|JP Translation:||"Kunio's Hot Blooded Dodgeball Legend"|
|Developer(s):||Technōs Japan Corp.|
Super Dodge Ball, known in Japan as Kunio no Nekketsu Dodgeball Densetsu (くにおの熱血闘球伝説 Kunio no Nekketsu Dojjibōru Densetsu, lit. "Kunio's Hot Blooded Dodgeball Legend") is a dodge ball-based sports game released for the Neo Geo platform in 1996. Developed by Technōs Japan Corp. and published by SNK, it was the last game the former company developed before they went out of business. The game was not officially released in Japan (only a Western version was produced, even though it was exhibited at the Japan Amusement Expo) but the game can be played with Japanese settings if the Neo Geo's motherboard is set to that region. No AES version of the game was released and MVS versions came in limited quantities.
- Main article: Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball Bu#Gameplay
In this game, Kunio is voiced by Ryō Horikawa.
In this game, Riki is voiced by Masaaki Ōkura.
Miyuki is voiced by Yuka Koyama.
Kenji is voiced by Tōru Furuya.
Shinji is voiced by Hisao Egawa.
Misuzu is voiced by Keiko Yamamoto.
Sabu is voiced by Yukimasa Kishino.
- Kamekichi (Kunio's team), Kaede (Miyuki's team), Makoto (Kenji's team)
- Thin, nerd/student-type characters wearing glasses. The power of their running shots are high but their shooting speed is too low. Their counter technique is not very good.
- Musashi (Kunio's team), Hiromitsu (Shinji's team), Gonzou (Misuzu's team)
- Fat, bald men. Their jump height is the lowest but their counter technique is excellent. Their special moves are also great.
- Keiko (Miyuki's team), Akemi (Sabu's team), Kozue (Riki's team)
- The athletic ladies with short hair. Their ground shots are weak, but their jumping shots are strong. They are the only teammates with an invulnerable counter technique at startup.
- Jyoji (Kenji's team), Takuya (Sabu's team), Akira (Shinji's team)
- Delinquent-type looking characters, they are practically a weaker version of Kenji.
- Kiyoshi (Misuzu's team), Ushimaru (Riki's team)
- Jock-looking types with rugby equipment. Their shots are comparable to the captains of each team.
The game's non-playable final boss. He has two forms in the game. He is voiced by Daisuke Gōri.
- Daa & Boo
- Minions of Maou, the look exactly like the Jock-type characters.
- Angela (voiced by: Sara Nakayama)
- Maou's daughter, the game's announcer and referee.